Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thank You SOOOOO Much, Gammy!

Oh, Gammy, MY Gammy!!! Thank you so much for spending NINE days with us and helping us out so much while we were adjusting to our new way of life with the addition of baby Faith. You are THE BEST and to quote mommy, "I don't know what I would do without you, Gammy!" You took such good care of me when mommy and daddy were at the hospital and at home if mommy or daddy had to tend to baby Faith, you are one of my best playmates (where did you learn to be such a fun playmate for a toddler??? Oh, maybe from all those years of being a preschool teacher!), and you were so helpful around the house while mommy was busy with her babies. You are so special to me Gammy and I know you are so special to mommy too...I can see it in the way she looks at you and in the way mommy looks when you have to leave. She tries to turn her back to me before she starts to cry but I can see the tears swelling up in her eyes, hear her sniffles, and see her hands go up to her face to wipe away the tears. I know. I don't know how we would have made it through week 1 of Faith being home without your help so THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! And Gammy....most of all, thank you for LOVING ME SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU, GAMMY! And I am so excited for Faith to get to know her Gammy like I do. She's going to love you just as much!!!!!!!!!







No comments: