Sunday, September 19, 2010

First Few Days Home With Baby Faith!

Mommy and daddy decided (before even arriving at the hospital) that they would only stay 1 night instead of the typical 2 night stay because they don't like, I mean, can't stand being away from me. So day 2 of Faith's life arrived and mommy, daddy, Faith and the hospital staff all prepared for their check-out. Faith was dressed in her first outfit and the 3 of them arrived home around 5:30pm. Anxiously awaiting mommy, daddy, and Faith was....ME and Bailey and Gammy and Aunt Kristi, Uncle Dustin, Cousin Addie and Baby Chase! I was so happy to have my mommy and daddy home and was thrilled to finally have my "baby sister" that we had been talking about for several months! We took a few quick pictures outside the house, ordered a couple pizzas, and mommy and daddy enjoyed their 2 wonderful blessings (and our other family members). Later, I opened a few presents that my baby Faith got me; my very own digital camera and a few books!!! Aunt Kristi also took a stab at being a photographer and snapped a few very precious pictures of Faith. Thanks Aunt Kristi!

Ready to go home!
Mommy and Faith!
Daddy and Faith!
Our first family picture with Faith!
Kissing my baby Faith!
Admiring her!
And more kisses from Addie!
Opening my gifts from Faith!




Aunt Kristi's pictures of Faith!
JUST PRECIOUS!!!


No comments: