Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall Festival - Aurora's and Sirna's Farm!

One of our favorite things to do this time of the year is to go to the fun Fall Festival's! We went to Aurora's where we went on a hayride, painted pumpkins, played games (and won prizes) and rode a horse!





THIS IS ONE OF THE SWEETEST THINGS EVER...I WAS HOLDING MY BABY FAITH'S HAND ON THE HAYRIDE SO SHE WASN'T SCARED!





Though my excitement may not have shown, I LOVED riding that horse!
Fall Festival #2 was at Sirna's Farm. There we went on another hayride, pet a few farm animals, got my face...I mean arm painted, and played in a "corn" box. This festival was "okay" but one we will probably not go back to. The highlight of the event....there were chickens roaming everywhere....there was even one under our car!








Faith joined us for both festivals, of course!

No comments: