Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lake Farmpark Play Date!

Mommy and I enjoyed a super fun play date at a farm on the most beautiful spring day! I had the best time seeing and petting the animals. I couldn't wait until da-da got home from work so I could tell him ALL about it! Mommy and I are going to take da-da there sometime!!!

It was our lucky day, when we arrived we were told that baby piglets were just born earlier that morning. So what did we get to see......

A whole lot of cute, hungry, baby Piglets!
We saw Turkeys...there's one in there somewhere...
and great big "Neighs" (aka Horses)...

I was able to pet the neighs too which I thought was the coolest thing ever!

Baby Lambs were born 7 days prior so they were neat to see too!
They liked to nibble on my hands which I just got a kick out of!



We saw Goats.
My mommy must think I am quite the handsome one. She loves taking pictures of me!
We saw more Pigs....
and a few Cows..
and some Sheep...

and some Chickens.

No comments: