Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My 7 month stats!

Happy 7 month birthday (one day late) to me!!! :) At 7 months I weigh 16 pounds 2.5 ounces! I am 26.5 inches long! Getting big, eh?!?!?! Since I am getting to be such a big boy.....when I got round 1 of my flu shot yesterday, I decided to tough it out and only cry for a couple of seconds!!! Today I am spending the day with my Nana. I am sooooo excited because I haven't seen Nana for a couple weeks. I can't wait to show her how I sit like a big boy, play with all of my toys, hold my bottle all by myself...hmmmm...and maybe I will show her how I try to take control of the spoon...and even better how I like to blow bubbles when I have a mouth full of food!!!! :) My Nana just got back from Florida and had a really nice time. YAY!!! I'm so happy Nana had a good time and I am so so so happy Nana is back! Nana told mommy and daddy this morning that Mike is coming to visit us in Cleveland for the holidays!!! I can't wait! We miss you Mike and are so excited to see you in a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pack some of the Florida warmth and sunshine in your suitcase please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: