Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy First Fourth of July To ME!!!

I know, I'm a few days late but mommy, daddy, and I have just been soooooooooooo busy. We were suppose to go visit my gammy and poppy in Dayton for the 4th but mommy and daddy decided they had a lot they needed to do here in Cleveland so we stayed here. Mommy and daddy worked all weekend...painting some in the house and redecorating a little and daddy spent about 4 hours in the yard making it nice and pretty. My baptism is this weekend so they wanted to get things all ready! I helped by taking good naps and an exceptionally good one on Saturday...3.5 hours!!!!!! My next 4th of July will probably be more exciting (or maybe the one after that...whenever I get to go see the fireworks and LIKE THEM)!!! But I did celebrate a little by wearing my 4th of July onesie that my Aunt Lori gave me! It fit me just perfectly but I am getting big...like I said before...I do have TWO chins now. Well, it really doesn't help that I'm not quite strong enough to hold my head up completely straight...so I think that is what causes me to have two chins sometimes! :)












2 comments:

Lori said...

I'm happy the outfit worked out well. Can't wait to see you.
Love,
Aunt Lori

Mommy and her munchkins said...

Aww the smiles are to die for! I have some bad news for you though, little man. Your cousin can hold her head up straight and STILL had 2 chins! Sorry, buddy...I think they're going to stick around for a little bit. Don't worry, the girls dig a double chin. Love you!