Friday, April 25, 2008

My newborn pictures!!!

Mommy and daddy had a great photographer, Felicia, come to the house on Wednesday to take newborn pictures of me. I have to say, I was pretty cooperative for the most part!!! I was even pretty good when they laid me in my bookshelf! But when they took my clothes off, I started to become very unhappy. I prefer to be dressed and wrapped tightly in my swaddle blankets. When mommy and daddy unwrap me and take my clothes off and I can move my arms and legs I get a little uncomfortable. I have spent the past 9 months squished up in tight quarters in mommy's belly...so that is how I am happiest right now!!! Though I probably didn't give mommy and daddy many good pictures of me naked...I think I gave them quite a few of me wrapped in my blanket or in my onesie! Felicia posted a few of my pictures on her blog for you all to see. Check out the link on the left.

Mommy and daddy also got maternity pictures taken...just in time...I was born a few days later! There are a few of those on the photographer's blog too!

No comments: